Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dry Erase Menu Board!

What did you make? A Dry Erase Menu Board!
http://pinterest.com/pin/99101187/
How did it turn out? Good! I have been wanting to get back to making weekly menu plans and something cute and new is just the way to motivate me. It was super easy to make.
Did you follow directions or make changes?  I followed the directions  except that I used a different typs of frame, mine is plexiglass. Also, it is currently standing on the counter top as in the directions, but I am going to get magnets and hang it on the fridge. I don't have any counter space really, and being plexiglass it is light and safe to hang on the fridge instead and I would just prefer it there.
Would you make it again?  I think I just need one, but probably when I need an upgrade or as a gift for sure.
Any tips or advice? Only to use a grid under your glass when lining up your stickers like directed. I cheated and just eyeballed it. You can kind of tell, but I think it worked out anyway. :)


- Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment