Monday, September 12, 2011

Stuffed Green Bell Peppers



What did you make? Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
 
How did it turn out? Really good
 
Did you follow directions or make changes?  Followed directions for the most part.  I added red bell pepper as well and I didn't have the spices called for, so I used a spice bled that I do have (Herby by Frontier).  I didn't have mozzarella either, so I used provolone slices (and I just realized I totally missed the Parmesan).  Oh, and I cooked the rice in chicken broth rather than water.  I guess I didn't quite follow the directions after all :)
 
Would you make it again?  Yes!
 
Any tips or advice? Definitely cook the rice in broth, it gives it so much more flavor.  Also, we thought it needed some cheese or something in the filling, not just on top.  Maybe adding the Parm as directed would have helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment