Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cleaning Schedule!


http://pinterest.com/pin/151447929/
What did you make?
I made a cleaning schedule. I needed some direction as everything is on the back burner with a baby in the house.
How did it turn out?
I think it turned out great! I made weekly, monthly, 3 month and 6 month lists with check boxes. I plan to laminate it and use dry erase markers, but for now until I make it down to staples I am printing them out weekly and checking it off as I go. I put my vintage flair on it with a cute old graphic of a smiling housewife shining her pots, and through the window you can see her husband washing the car!
Did you follow directions or make changes? I used the above queen of clean list as inspiration and a starting point, but I googled other lists for more ideas and to make sure I wasnt forgetting to clean any nooks or crannies.
Would you make it again? When I need to update the list, sure!
Any tips or advice?
Nope! (Please note in case you want to use the list yourself, I didn't put cleaning the bath tub, vacuuming, mopping the floors, and taking out the trash because those are Andy's chores. I can add them if you want to use my list, just let me know!)
EDIT: oops, wash bath mat should be under once a month, not every three! Will have to edit. Good thing I didn't laminate it yet!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! I just discovered this! What an awesome idea to challenge yourselves to recreate a pinning a week :) I love love this cleanning schedule! Could I ask you for a copy? (adding bath tub, mopping, and trash?) Even though Daniel does two of those...but it'll help me remember ha!
    I have done a few pinnings myself....some I liked...others I didnt. hmmmm maybe I should join you on this one of these days ;-) hee hee.

    Talk to you soon!

    Andi Nicole H

    ReplyDelete