Wednesday, September 7, 2011

French Toast Muffins

What did you make? French Toast Muffins
How did it turn out? Not so amazing. They were fine, we ate them, but there were a bit flavorless and dense. All reviews described them as "feather-light" and "melt-in-your-mouth"  and they definitely weren't. I had a one year old helper, so maybe I messed up a measurement or over mixed them. I will try them again later this week.
Did you follow directions or make changes?  Followed directions exactly, except made less butter mixture and just brushed it over the top of them after baking rather than dipping the muffins in butter. Seemed healthier that way!
Would you make it again?  I will give it one more go and hope for better results!
Any tips or advice? Not yet, maybe after I make a yummier version. :)
- Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment