Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Squares Wall Decoration


What did you make? A canvas wall decoration using scrapbook paper!I was inspired by this:
http://pinterest.com/pin/82523384/
How did it turn out? I love it!! I cannot wait to see how it looks on my wall in my new apartment!
Did you follow directions or make changes?  The original directions called for styrofoam, ribbon, and tacky glue. Instead, I bought a pack of art canvases (7 for $12.99 at Michaels) and covered them in black fabric, and then used spray adhesive to secure the scrapbook paper.
Would you make it again?  Absolutely!!
Here is a photo! My camera lens broke the 2nd week of camp, so this was taken on my phone, and in the dark- so it is not the best but you can get an idea of what I did. Soon it will be up on my wall rather than in the dining room floor!
-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment