Sunday, September 11, 2011

Roasted Balsamic Mushrooms

(photo from original recipe site..I am still camera-less!)
What did you make? Roasted Balsamic Mushrooms
How did it turn out? It tastes delicious! I was hesitant to try something new with my delicious mushrooms, but I was a in hurry this week and did not have a lot of time. So I found this in my "Recipes" board and decided to try it out!
Did you follow directions or make changes? I actually changed a lot. the original recipe calls is for roasted green beans and mushrooms, and I cut out the green beans (only because I didn't already have them!). I used the ingredients listed, but substituted the parmesan cheese for the only cheese in my fridge- mozzarella! Again, I was afraid of ruining it...but it tastes DELICIOUS! I roll the mushrooms in olive oil and balsamic dressing, and sprinkled the cheese and garlic salt on top. Baked for about 20 minutes- and yum!
Would you make it again? Yes..probably tomorrow. :) Next time I'm at the store I'm going to grab some green beans and try them out!

Any tips or advice? Nope!

No comments:

Post a Comment