Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas!

What did you make? Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas!!
How did it turn out? DELICIOUS!!!!! :) I am eating them as I type this..and I feel like I can eat the whole dish!!

Did you follow directions or make changes? I made a couple of small changes. I could not find a can of green chilis at all (I'm sure I was just looking in the wrong place...but I SEARCHED that store!) so I bought a can of diced tomatoes with green chilis mixed. I was worried it might ruin them, but it tastes delicious! I will do the same thing next time. Also, I just used the cheese I already had, which was a mexican 4 cheese mix.

Would you make it again?
  Yes! Mmmmmm

Any tips or advice? Advice= make this! :) Other than that... nope!
- Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment