Monday, October 10, 2011

Popcorn In A Bag!

 http://pinterest.com/pin/89750822/
Squawk Fox popcorn-recipe
What did you make? "How to Microwave Gourmet Popcorn in a Brown Paper Bag!"
How did it turn out? Great! Piece of cake. Much less expensive and healthier that the prepackaged version. In fact, I thought I was never to eat popcorn again because I was unwilling to eat the trans fat in a bag from the grocery store. I am glad I found an alternative that's easy!
Did you follow directions or make changes? I followed the directions, but there really wasnt much to it. Get yourself some kernels. Get some paper bags. Bag 'em and mic 'em! Done in 2.5 minutes. We melted a tab of butter and drizzled it on, added a dash of salt and then shook the bag to coat more evening. Then we sat down with our popcorn and watched Limitless!
Would you make it again? Yes! We decided we would anytime we watched a movie... however often we get around to movies eeps. Anyway, it was a fun stay at home date!
Any tips or advice? Nope!

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment